3. The customer information we collect is intended to be utilized by our authorized personnel only. Using a technology called “cookies,” we may provide tailored information to our users. A cookie is a tiny piece of data that is sent from a website that may be stored in the user’s hard drive by their web browser. It helps the website recognize users when they return. Cookies allow users to enter passwords less frequently when they browse a website. Cookies also provide us with users’ information that is targeted as per their interests. Most of them are session cookies, it means, they will be automatically deleted as soon as the session ends (excluding re-marketing cookie of Google Adwords). Users have an option to decline cookies if their browser allows. In that case, users may not be able to access certain features on our website and may have to enter the password again and more frequently throughout the session.
Users have an option to reset their cookie preferences by clearing cookies in their browser.
4. Use of Customer Information: Our objective behind collecting users’ information is to provide them with an efficient, smooth and tailored experience when they visit or browse our website. It allows us to offer features and services that cater to users’ needs and improve our website for better experience. We may also use the email address provided by users to send them relevant information about our new service offerings and communication.
5. If users directly send us correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if third parties send us correspondence related to a user’s activities, we may store that information into the user-specific file.
6. We may link to some sites specific to users’ business requirements to offer targeted banners, promotional content and new services updates. Users can opt-out of receiving such information by changing preferences. To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
7. We keep relevant information about users and their business in a file to evaluate current and previous activities on the website and resolve disputes, if any.
8. Our website may contain links to other relevant sites. While we assure that we connect only with high-quality websites that meet our standards and respect users’ privacy, we are not responsible for the privacy practices they follow on their sites.
9. For Minors: Vikasietum does not provide services or collect any personal information of children under the age of 18 years. This website is not designed to cater to anyone below 18 years. If a user is a minor, they can use this service only in conjunction with their parents or guardians.
NOTE: PLEASE READ THE BELOW MENTIONED POLICY TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE. USING OR BROWSING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU AGREE WITH THESE TERMS. IF YOU DIFFER OR DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, KINDLY DO NOT MOVE FURTHER
1. License for Website Usage: Vikasietum grants permission to users to view, read and download the material on this website for personal, non-commercial use only. Users are not allowed to modify any content on this website in any way. Also, they can’t use the material, display, or distribute it for any commercial or public use. Every material present on this website is copyrighted and unauthorized use of the same may violate trademark, copyright and other laws.
2. Link to Other Websites: Other website links provided on this website are solely for users’ convenience. Users may or may not leave the website while accessing those links. Vikasietum is not responsible for the content presented on these websites, even if these sites contain our logo. Vikasietum does not take any responsibility or endorse any software, information, products, materials on these sites. Users must access any third party website linked to our website at their own risk.
3. No Endorsement: All service marks mentioned on the website without the Vikasietum mark or logo are the trademarks of respective owners. Users may find our references to some marks, third party services, products and hyperlinks to other websites. But this doesn’t necessarily imply our sponsorship, recommendation or endorsement to any third party or their products, information and services.
5. Disclaimer: The information and services available on this website is provided “as is” without any representation or express. The information or services include but is not limited to merchantability warranty, non-infringement or fitness for any purpose. In some cases, jurisdictions don’t allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so these exclusions may not apply to some users. Vikasietum does not give any kind of warranty for the completeness or accuracy of the services and material mentioned on this website. We also don’t warrant the reliability of any opinion, advice or other information available across our website. Users are solely responsible for any reliance on the opinion, advice or material they access from this website. We can make any changes in the website, including our services, material available or prices mentioned for the services, without any prior notice. Also, Vikasietum makes no commitment to update the material or services immediately, if outdated.
If you view this website outside of the United States, information published on this website may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country.
6. Liability Limitation: In no event, Vikasietum or any third party mentioned on this website would be liable, under any claim or circumstances, to any damage arising out of using this website or users’ inability to use this website appropriately. We are also not liable for any website linked to our site or any material or information contained at such sites, including direct, indirect or consequential damages such as lost revenue, lost data or loss of use of any product, even if such parties have been advised of such possibilities.
7. Exclusions: In some cases, applicable law doesn’t allow the limitation or exclusion of consequential or incidental damages. Hence the exclusion, as mentioned above, may not apply to specific users.
9. Remedies Limitation: Vikasietum’s sole obligation and users’ sole remedy for any claim on the product purchased on our website shall be limited to the extent of the warranty or guarantee provided by the manufacturer.
10. Government Restricted Rights: Government users will not receive any rights higher than Restricted Rights as defined in FAR 52.227-19 (c) (1-2) (June 1987). They will receive no greater rights than DFAR 252.227-7015 (b) (2) (November 1995) or Limited Rights as defined in FAR 52.227-14 (June 1987). It’s applicable in technical data mentioned on this website.
11. Operation: This website is operated from a site based in the State of California, USA. Vikasietum doesn’t suggest that the materials and services mentioned on this website are available or appropriate for usage outside the United States, or if users access them from areas where this type of content is prohibited or illegal. If users access this site from outside the US, they are responsible for compliance with local law and policy. Users may not export or use the materials or services of this website or any adaption or copy thereof, in violation of export laws. These mentioned terms are constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without having effects to its conflict of law.
14. Business transfers: If we or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, we would include data among the assets transferred to any parties who acquire us. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any parties who acquire us may continue to use your personal information according to this policy.
15. Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
16. Notification of data breaches: We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
17. Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
European Economic Area Resident Rights:
If users belong to the EEA, they have the below-mentioned data protection rights:
If users want to access, update, or request the deletion of their personal details, restrict processing of their personal information, or request portability of the same, they can do it at any time by contacting us on the contact details given below.
Users have the right to opt-out of all marketing communications they receive from our end. They can click on the “unsubscribe” link in the emails they receive. Users can also withdraw their consent at any time and we will not use their personal information further. Withdrawing consent will not affect the lawfulness of any usage or processing of data that we conducted before the withdrawal. It will also not affect the processing of their personal information that was held in reliance on legally processing grounds other than users’ consent.
Users have the right to file a complaint to the data protection authority if they have any doubt or issue with our use or collection of their personal information. For more details, they can directly contact their local data protection authority.
We, at Vikasietum, respond to all requests we get from our users who wish to use their data protection rights in accordance with appropriate data protection laws. In spite of the aforementioned, we reserve the right to keep information in our archives that we find essential to comply to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and legal obligations.